Bio Oil Hamper Giveaway For Pregnancy education week :), Bio-oil is giving away this really beautiful hamper that is perfect for pregnant women or even those with a small baby. Pregnancy Education week runs from 13 to 21 February, The aim of this is to highlight how childbirth education enables you to make informed choices about your pregnancy and what is best for you and your baby. This years theme is “Date and way of birth – what would baby choose”.
This is such a stunning hamper, every item in the little basket is good quality and super cute, the hamper is worth over R1000!!!! The hamper consists of:
- 3 bottles of Bio-Oil (60ml, 125ml and 200ml)
- Cuddly rabbit with silky ears
- 100% cotton babygrow
- 100% cotton blanket
- Soft grey & white striped cotton blanket
- Bio-Oil’s ‘Tips for Moms from Moms’ booklet & Baby scan album
Bio-Oil is the skincare brand most recommended by doctors, pharmacists and midwives to help prevent pregnancy stretch marks. Bio-Oil is a passionate advocate for childbirth education, to give parents the knowledge to make informed choices.
Here is what you have to do to Enter, I have kept it east at 2 simple steps:
- Comment Bellow on this post and tell me what the most interesting fact about pregnancy is that you have learnt.
- Share this Giveaway post Using the Hashtag #InformedChoices AND make sure to tag me in your post so I can see you have shared/entered (you can share on Twitter or Facebook just make sure you are following me and tag me in the post using the Hashtag)
This Giveaway will run till The 21st February and The winner will be announced Monday the 22nd, The Giveaway is only open to South African Residents. You do not have to be pregnant to enter.
Remember you can find all the information on pregnancy education week and Childbirth Educators and events in your area on:
You can also visit www.parent24.com during pregnancy education week for expert pregnancy and skincare advice