Dermalogica Biolumin-c serum – Age smart
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Dermalocica’s new Biolumin-c Serum , A high power vitamin C facial serum that delivers vitamin c in the correct form to where your skin needs it most.
I always say that it is good to invest in a proper skin serum that has active ingredients that target skin problems and help prevent future issues. A product like this is easily added into your current skincare routine and there is no need to change your other products or routine. I apply the serum every night after bathing or showering and then let it absorb in a bit before applying my other moisturizer and eye cream.
The new Dermalociga Biolumin-c Serum combines an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex with advanced bio-technology – delivering the natural power of Vitamin C where it’s needed most. Biolumin-c does more than simply brighten, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines; it enhances skin’s own defenses, giving clients brighter skin from within.
My current skin problems are pigmentation and fine lines, this serum helps tremendously for these skin problems. It is a lovely product to apply, the little glass bottle has a nice dropper so that you can control the amount of product you dispense and you do not end up wasting or applying too much. The serum applies smoothly and feels wonderful on the skin.
Biolumin-c serum comes in a 30ml bottle priced at R1495. Find it at authorized Dermalogica® skin care centers, concept stores and at www.dermalogica.co.za
Ingredient features and benefits:
Biolumin-c serum works with the skin, delivering advanced ingredients that enhance skin’s natural defenses to brighten, firm and defend.
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate protects against free radical damage and helps even skin tone.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, one of the most stable and penetrative forms of Vitamin C that helps firm skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 firms skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid removes dulling debris, revealing brighter skin.
- Sophora Japonica Flower Extract a rich source of polyphenols with antioxidant protection.
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil, rich in antioxidants, moisturizes and helps quench free radicals.