Essence has launched their Christmas collection and it looks like a fabulous one. I love Christmas time for all its sparkly limited edition products that just scream Christmas spirit.
This collection would be ideal as Christmas stocking fillers or buy a few items as a gift for a makeup loving friend, the Essence products are always affordable and I do love the quality of the products!
Here is a run down of what is available and the pricing. These are available at Dischem or Clicks stores.
Essence Little x-mas factory
So the collection consists of the following:
For eyes we have–
- Eyeshadow palette, The eyeshadow palette with five shimmering colors creates stunning eye make. R89,95
- liquid gold eyeliner, The liquid eyeliner with a long applicator creates golden eyeliner styles for a glamorous look. R59,95
- liptint, R64,95
For face and body
- 2in1 core concealer, for an elf-like complexion! R59,95
- Contouring palette. R69,95
- Eau de toilette Smells like x-mas. 30ml R114,95
For Hand and nail
- Super rich mini hand cream, there two hand creams a Vanilla and a cookie fragrance R34,95
- Nail polish
Christmas colors. Gold with a foil finish, white with a light shimmer as well as pink and pine green without an effect are Santa’s favorites. Available in 01 i still believe in santa claus, 02 let´s take an elfie, 03 santa baby and 04 meet me under the mistletoe. Around R44,95
- nail jewelry stickers, The stickers create a golden net on the surface of the nails to turn them into true gems! R29,95
Now run out and buy some :) I actually can not believe we are so close to Christmas already and I am in no way prepared!