Tommee Tippee SA recently launched new products from the gro Company and we were lucky enough to receive a generous press drop. Today we will tell you all about the grorobe.
We got the “William the Walrus” and it is too adorable. It comes in a 12-36 months but I have actually been using it to wrap Ethan up in after bath time, Ethan is only 4 months now but he enjoys the cozy snuggles and it’s big enough to wrap him fully in.
- Highly absorbent puredry microfibre
- Quick drying
- Fabric stays soft wash after wash
- Hood to keep the heat in after bath
- Outer: 80% polyester 20% polyamide, exclusive of decoration. Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- 12-36 months (from 10kg/22lbs)
- Product Dimensions 62 x 40cm Wash at 40 degrees, do not bleach, tumble dry on low, do not iron.
The grorobe sells for R539 and can be bought from Baby city & Takealot.com.
So far we are really impressed with the quality of this product. The fabric really is snuggly soft and the children love that it is a fun character. The grorobe has been very useful for bath time as it absorbed the water fast and keeps baby warm till he is dressed. Ethan has even fallen asleep in it, proving that it is comfortable for him to be in.