I have always been a huge fan of Bio Oil, I used it when I was younger for stretch marks and scars I got through my teen years and I have used it through both of my pregnancies and I never got a stretch mark on my tummy from either of my pregnancies.
Interesting facts about Bio-Oil
Did you know that Bio-Oil is a proudly South African brand and has been around for 29 years!! (that’s a whole year longer than I have been alive) It is also sold in over 100 countries around the globe. Bio-oil is manufactured right here in SA in Johannesburg and distributed to other countries from here, It has become the leading scar and stretch mark product in 21 countries. Giving you all the more reason to try it! Even Kim Kardashian and Victoria Beckham use it.
Uses for Bio-Oil
I have many different uses for Bio-oil and it always comes in handy!
- use it for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy
- use it to fade and get rid of current stretch marks and scars
- use it as a bath oil, it has a lovely soft fragrance to it that I just love in my bath water.
- you can use it to remove makeup! Use a tiny bit on a cotton ball to remove eye makeup.
- use it as a body moisturizer, I like to use it in summer to moisturize my legs after shaving, it gives a non sticky finish and leaves skin looking healthy and glowing!
- use it for anti aging on your face. use a tiny amount on your fingers and pat around your eye area before bed at night, It really helps reduce those little wrinkles and feeds the skin.
WIN Your own Bio-Oil hamper!
To celebrate heritage day and Bio-Oil being a proudly South African brand, I am giving away a lovely little hamper that is perfect for pregnant women, mothers and even just anyone!
The hamper Consists of: Bio-Oil 60ml, 125ml and 200ml and a gorgeous
white cotton baby grow with grey heart. (see pic below)
All you have to do to enter is:
- Comment Below and tell me what you would use your Bio-Oil for?
- Share this post on twitter, making sure to tag me so I can see you have done so. @Mel_delaCroix , If you do not have Twitter you can share on Facebook and tag the Pretty Messy Mellon FB page.
- Visit the Pretty Messy Mellon Facebook page and tag two friends in the comments of this Bio-Oil competition post shared on there.
Good Luck to everyone!!
- This competition is open to South African Residents only
- I will randomly choose a winner from the comments and will also check if the winner chosen has completed all 3 steps, If not then I will choose another winner.
- This prize is sponsored and distributed by Bio-Oil South Africa and I am in no way responsible for loss of damage of your prize. (this is just to cover me in case of some freak accident, I have never actually had it that a prize never makes it to a winner)